Emotionally Healthy Relationships Course
February 17 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until 04/07/2021
Emotionally Healthy Relationships is an 8-week course, equipping you with a biblical framework and practical relationship skills to love others like Jesus.
You’ll learn eight skills that are critical to giving and receiving love.
- Learn Healthy, Life-changing Communication Skills
- Stop Allowing Unclear Expectations to Hurt Others
- Discover How Your Family History Impacts Relationships
- Explore How God Is Meeting You in Your Emotions
- Learn How to Listen and Be Present to Others
- Stop Lying About What You Are Really Feeling and Thinking
- Get Tools for Mature Conflict Resolution
- Create a Plan to Love the People In Your Life
Who is this course for? And what is the cost?
This course $20/person (for the course materials) and is for anyone who wants to learn to love others like Jesus did.
- Marriage Partners
Where will the course take place?
This course will be offered both in-person at the Lookout, and online via Zoom. RSVP at the button below and we’ll send you more information.