Being the ‘newbie’ at church can sometimes be awkward. Maybe for you that brings back unpleasant memories of having a name tag slapped on your shirt or never knowing when to sit down or stand up. No matter what your background is, there is room for you at Vinelife. While we always welcome God to meet us in “unexpected” ways when we gather, we want your first time with us to be a great experience for you and your family!
So, here is what you can expect at a weekend service:
- A casual, family-style atmosphere
- Real people pursuing a real relationship with God and each other
- A Spirit-led worship experience with modern music & a lot of singing
- Freedom to be expressive in worship (read more)
- Biblical and experiential sermons that are honest and full of life
- Opportunities to receive prayer and personal ministry
- A chance to worship God through financial giving
- A great coffee and pastries bar (Half of all proceeds fund our work in Africa)
- Each service lasts about 90 minutes
What is available for my kids during the service?
During our weekend services we also have spiritually engaging and age appropriate environment for children and jr. high students.
Visit our Vinelife Kids page for details about our children’s ministry. We would encourage you to pre-register your children (ages 0 – 5th grade) with our secure children’s check-in system – KidCheck. This will allow you to avoid a long wait in line before the service. Children can be checked in up to 20 minutes after the start of each service.
For information on our Sunday morning jr. high program, visit the Kainos Youth Ministry for the most meeting times and information.
Where do I go when I get there?
Depending on where you park, you’ll want to look for signs pointing to the “Main Auditorium”. Once you get into the auditorium, you can sit wherever you’re most comfortable. Children can be dropped off in the lower level of our building. Just look for signs pointing to “Vinelife Kids”.