Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course
February 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$48
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality is an 8-week course, equipping you with practices that allow you to slow down and cultivate depth in your relationship with Jesus.
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 21st – April 18th; 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (There will be a week off for Spring Break on 3/21)
In this course, you’ll learn 8 practices that allow you to flourish in your life with God.
- Confront the Crisis of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know and Become Your Authentic Self in Christ
- Discover How Your Family of Origin Affects You Today
- Find Your Way Through “Walls” to Grow into Maturity
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Embracing Grief and Loss
- Integrate Silence and Sabbath to Slow Down for Jesus
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Design a Lifelong Plan to Live in God’s Love
Who is this course for? And what is the cost?
This course is $48/Individual or $90/Couple (Includes workbooks) and is for anyone who wants to deepen their everyday intimacy with Jesus in a fast-paced world.Register Now