Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course
April 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
$40 – $75
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until 04/27/2022
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality is an 8-week course, equipping you with a biblical practices that allow you to slow down and cultivate depth in your relationship with Jesus.
Date: Wednesday, March 9 – April 27th; 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
In this course, you’ll learn 8 practices that allow you to flourish in your life with God.
- Confront the Crisis of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know and Become Your Authentic Self in Christ
- Discover How Your Family of Origin Affects You Today
- Find Your Way Through “Walls” to Grow into Maturity
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Embracing Grief and Loss
- Integrate Silence and Sabbath to Slow Down for Jesus
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Design a Lifelong Plan to Live in God’s Love
Who is this course for? And what is the cost?
This course $40/Individual or $75/couple (Includes workbooks) and is for anyone who wants to deepen their every day intimacy with Jesus in a fast-paced world.
Where will the course take place?
This course will be offered in-person at the Lookout. RSVP at the button below and we’ll send you more information.