- This event has passed.
Grief and Loss Workshop
11/13/2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$10
What do we do about grief and loss in the Kingdom of God?
Join us for a half-day workshop facilitated by Mary Jean Powers.
Date: Saturday, Nov. 13th
Time: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
So many of us equate loss with death, the passing of a loved one. This is certainly a significant form of loss, yet there are so many other types of loss that we experience every day and we are too quick to write them off as insignificant.
This last year alone brought a magnitude of bereavement to each of us, even in unexpected ways.
- Loss of a job, financial security
- Loss of community and face-to-face connection
- Loss of progress
- Loss of hope, safety
- Loss from the wildfires and other natural disasters
- Loss of trips, vacations, travel
- Loss of celebrations, weddings, birthdays
- Loss of fitness or health
- Loss of taste and smell
- Loss of innocence
- Loss of security, power, or control