- This event has passed.
04/10/2021 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Life Line Screening, the nation’s leading provider of preventive health screenings, will offer affordable, non-invasive and painless health screenings at Vinelife Church on Saturday, April 10, 2021.
A package of five screenings to identify risk for stroke, heart disease and other chronic conditions will be offered:
- Carotid artery ultrasound to identify plaque buildup in the carotid arteries, a major risk factor for stroke
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm ultrasound to identify presence of an enlargement in the largest blood vessel in the body
- An EKG to identify the presence of atrial fibrillation, which increases the risk for stroke
- Ultrasound of the lower legs to look for plaque buildup known as peripheral artery disease
- Ultrasound of the shin bone to identify risk for osteoporosis
These 5 vital screenings are offered for only $149 and take 60-90 minutes to complete. If you register today, you will receive a $10 discount.
Register by calling toll free 1-888-653-6441 or text the word “circle” to 797979.