We gather every Sunday morning at 10 a.m. to worship Jesus, explore the Scriptures, and encourage one another.
COVID-19: Because of the Boulder County public health order, we recommend wearing a face covering to your seat. You may remove your face covering while seated.
A few things you can expect:
- A casual, friendly environment. Feel free to dress, however you want
- A coffee and pastries bar available before 10 a.m.
- Vinelife Kids – children’s program available for ages K – 5th grade
- Modern Spirit-filled music and passionate singing
- Flag waving, dancing, and freedom to be expressive in worship (read more)
- A biblical sermon that will help you step into life in God’s kingdom
- Opportunities to receive prayer, healing, and encouragement
- A chance to give and serve in a community of faith
- Generally, each gathering lasts about an hour and forty-five minutes
Planning to come in person?
Want to join online?
@ The Lookout
7845 Lookout Rd.
Boulder, CO 80503
Let us know how we can help.